All homeschoolers, 4th grade and older, are invited to tour the Toyota Manufacturing Plant in Buffalo, WV. Rules/Guidelines below:
Your tour of Toyota Motor Manufacturing, West Virginia, Inc. (TMMWV) has been confirmed for Wednesday, December 1, 2010, at 10:00 a.m. . Please plan to arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your tour start time.
We pride ourselves in having a safe, clean environment at TMMWV. To help us maintain this environment, we would like for you to be aware of our visitor guidelines.
- No smoking, candy or gum
- No shorts or sandals (long pants and closed-toe shoes, please)
- No cameras, tape recorders, musical equipment, cell phones, or pagers
- No children may tour unless they are in the 4th grade or above
- No on-site eating (sandwiches, snacks, sodas, etc.)
- At all times during the tour:
Everyone will need to wear the safety glasses we provide, keep their hands, legs, and feet inside the tram, and keep their seatbelts fastened.
Your tour will start in our plant lobby. You may enter the plant through the main gate and unload the students. Security will then escort the bus to our visitor parking area. The bus driver is welcome to participate in the tour also.
Please Sign-Up via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Only the first 50 people signed-up will be allowed to tour.