Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ACCHE Legal Waiver

The following indemnity waiver was drawn up to protect all volunteers, parents, and the church from liability. All participants must sign the waiver as a condition of participation.

In consideration of your accepting myself and my child or children for participation in the Appalachian Christian Cooperative of Home Educators (hereafter referred to as “ACCHE”), I, my child, my heirs, executors, and administrators, waive and release any and all rights and claims that I or my child may have against ACCHE and its agents, volunteers, teachers, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns for any and all injuries and damages of whatever kind suffered by myself or my child or children that arise from participation in any ACCHE programs or activities.

For the consideration stated above, I further agree that, in the event my child or I should incur any damages arising from participation in ACCHE, I will personally indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the organization and its agents, volunteers, teachers, employees, representatives and assigns against any and all loss and damage occasioned thereby, including, but not limited to, attorney fees.

I warrant that I am the parent or legal guardian of the above named children and that I have the right to authorize the foregoing and do hereby agree to hold ACCHE and its agents, volunteers, teachers, employees, representatives, successors and assigns harmless of and from any and all liability of whatever nature which may arise from or result from such participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment